HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V., and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies, do not collect, use, disseminate or affect personal information to any data base.
However, in certain specific cases, due to our intrinsic work and corporate purpose, we may be required to seek authorization form third parties in order to use certain information to carry out promotions and/or actions of a similar nature.
In such cases, it is necessary to mention that due confidentiality and protection of personal information entrusted to HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies is of the outmost importance. HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE CV and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies are committed to handling such personal data in a responsible manner and in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law for Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Entities (hereinafter the “Law”) and other applicable regulations.
For HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies, it may be necessary to collect certain personal data to carry out a few inherently related activities, in line with our commercial and business endeavors, thus the legal and social obligation to comply with sufficient law and security measures to protect such personal data collected for the purposes described hereof, is observed.
The measures described hereinabove, are taken so that that you may have full control and decision power over your personal information. Therefore, if your personal data is used or requested, we strongly suggest and recommend that you carefully read the following information, which would be applicable to such a specific case.
- Data of the person in charge of receiving information.
HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. is a company duly incorporated in accordance with the laws of Mexico, with its registered place of office located at Lago Zurich # 219, piso 1401 de la Torre Carso II, Colonia Ampliación Granada, Alcaldìa Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México, C.P 11529.
- Personal data collected, necessary to fulfill the requested service and sensitive data.
As part of our user community, personally identifiable information about you could be collected and processed. We collect your personal data when you use any of our products and/or services, when you take part in any campaign or in any other way interact with us, exclusively.
The information that could be collected, necessary for the provision of the requested service, is mainly comprised of the following:
1) Identification data: full name, home address, cellphone and/or work telephone number, e-mail, Zip Code, age, gender, language preferences and date of birth.
2) For job applications, the following information could be collected: desired job, availability to relocate and travel (if necessary), desired income, level of studies, languages spoken, professional experience, skills and curriculum vitae.
We also inform you that in order to fulfill the purposes of our relationship, if applicable, it is not necessary to process any type of sensitive data, so it will not be collected.
- Processing of Personal Data whose purposes are not necessary for the provision of the requested service
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes that are not necessarily needed for the requested service:
· Data related to our products and/or services, website from which you connected, pages you visit, links you use, content you view and information that your browser provides to us.
· Asset and/or financial data, inquiries or purchase requests, supplied products, delivery details, bank account number, credit card details, billing address, credit capacity checks and similar financial information.
· Product and service development. Your personal data could be used to develop our products and/or services. However, in most cases, we only use aggregated information and statistics for such purposes. We may combine personal data collected through your use of a particular product or service with other personal data that we may have about you, unless such personal data was obtained for other purposes.
· Communication with you. Your personal data will be used to communicate with you, for example, to send you critical alerts and other similar notices regarding our products or services and to contact you for customer service purposes.
· Marketing and recommendations. Your personal data could be used to personalize our offers and provide you with more appropriate services, to make recommendations and/or to display personalized content and advertising on our platforms. This includes editing the content of HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies and third parties. Your personal data could be used for direct marketing and to carry out market research. Also, in accordance with the law, we could contact you in order to inform you of new products, services and/or promotions.
For purposes indicated hereof, we may collect your personal data in different ways: when provided to us directly; when visiting our website or use our online services, and/or when obtaining information through other sources permitted by law.
If you do not want HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies to treat your information for advertising, promotional and marketing research purposes, you may revoke your consent by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transfers, international transfers and data referral
Your personal information will not be transferred, if required, without your prior consent, and will be processed only for the purposes indicated herein, unless you consent to the use of your information for other purposes. If you do not expressly represent your refusal, we will assume that you have given us your consent.
Access, both physically and electronically, to your personal data, will be limited to those with the need to access them to fulfill the purposes indicated. Hereof. Any access by an individual to your personal information will end immediately once the needed treatment is complete or their legal relationship with HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies has ceased.
The personal data collected may be sent to other HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. companies and/or third parties with contractual relationships with the company. For said purposes, in the corresponding Agreements with those parties, HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies will cause said agreements to include a clause in which said subsidiaries and/or third parties’ issue and observe the level of protection of personal data required by the Law.
Likewise, to fulfill the purpose(s) previously described hereinabove or those required by law or the competent authorities, HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. may transfer to its holding and/or parenting companies, subsidiaries and/or affiliates under the common control of HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V., or to any company in the same group as HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies that operate under the same internal process and policies, certain information collected from you to the competent authorities.
Furthermore, it is possible that HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies may carry out international transfers to supply our products and services using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Consequently, your personal data may be transferred abroad where you use our services, including countries that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal regulations on data protection, such as the United States of America. In such cases, HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies will ensure that the recipient of the personal data assumes the same obligations that we do, either through contractual clauses or other legal instruments that ensure at least the same level of obligation to which HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, SA DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies are subject for the transfer of personal data, as well as the conditions under which the owner consented to the processing of their personal data.
At all times, HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies will safeguard the confidentiality of the data and the processing thereof, in such a way that your privacy is protected in terms of the Law, guaranteeing compliance with this policy by the company and by those third parties with whom we maintain a legal relationship for the adequate provision of our services.
- Cookies or WEB Beacons
So-called “cookies” are small text files that a web server sends to your computer. Cookies serve us to provide you benefits. One-session cookies remember activity that you previously carried out, for example an item that you put in your shopping cart. Persistent cookies save your preferences for many sessions, such as customizing definitions on our websites. They can also be used to show targeted adds and recommendations, in order to not show you the same adds multiple times, or to show you adds that we think are of interest to you based on your past activities on our website. Cookies are also used to determine the effectiveness of our promotions and advertising campaigns, as well as to improve our products and services.
Likewise, HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies may use visit counters or web beacons (called tracker images or “pixel tags”) in connection with some of our websites. However, we do not use them for personal identification of users. Web beacons are generally graphic images placed on a website and are used to count visitors or to access certain cookies. This information is used to improve our services. Web beacons do not normally collect information other than what your browser provides us as a standard part of any internet communication. If you disable cookies, the hit counter will no longer be able to specifically track your activity. However, you can continue to collect information about visits made from your IP address.
Some websites or applications of HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated, and/or related companies may use what are called locally stored objects, such as Flash local shared objects (“Flash cookies”) or HTML5 local storage. Locally stored objects are used for purposes similar to those of cookies, but in general, they can contain a larger amount of different data than that of browser cookies. For example, in Flash you can use the Flash Player configuration manager to control local shared object storage, including turning off local shared object storage only for certain websites, or completely turning off local shared object storage for all websites.
- Exercise of ARCO rights
In accordance with the provisions of the Law, you, or your legal representative where appropriate, may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition (hereinafter ARCO Rights) through the corresponding request, which must be sent to: email@example.com. or directly to the physical address of HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, SA DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies where the person or department in charge of personal data will tend to your request in a timely and expedite fashion.
The referenced (above) application must contain and be accompanied by the following:
1) The name of the owner and his/her address or other means to communicate the response to your request.
2) The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner.
3) The clear and precise description of the personal data, to which one seeks to exercise any of the Arco Rights.
4) Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
The person/department in charge of personal data, will communicate to you, within a maximum deadline of twenty (20) business days, counted from the date on which your request for access was received, the resolution adopted, so that – if appropriate – the same is made effective within fifteen (15) business days after the response is communicated, which will be sent to the email you provide us or else, by means of a phone call that will be made to the number you provide. This period may be extended only once for a similar period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it.
HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies will consider their obligation to access information to be fulfilled, when they make personal data available to them or, by issuing simple copies, electronic documents or any other means determined by said company.
- Revocation of Consent, and limitation of use or disclosure
You may revoke the consent you give us for the processing of your personal data at any time. However, it is important that you consider that not in all cases would we be able to respond to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation, we could be in need to continue treating your personal data. Likewise, you should take into account that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent, you must submit your request either by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or a communique to our office.
The application must contain and be accompanied by the following:
1) The name of the owner and his/her address, or other means to communicate the response to his/her request.
2) The documents that prove the identity of, where appropriate, the legal representative of the owner.
3) The statement of the owner by which he revokes the consent granted to HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies for treatment of your personal data.
4) Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
The person / department in charge of personal data will communicate to you, within a maximum deadline of twenty (20) business days, counted from the date on which your request for access was received, the resolution adopted, so that, if appropriate, it makes the latter effective within fifteen (15) business days after the answer has been communicated, same which will be sent to the e-mail provided by you or, by means of a telephone call made to the number you provided. This period may be extended only once for a similar period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it.
Likewise, you can limit the use or disclosure of your personal data. To do this, you need to submit your request at the following email address: email@example.com
Any change or modification to this notice may be made by this company at any time and it will be announced through its portal http://valenetwork.mx
- Manager / Department of personal data
The Person / Department in charge of personal data of HAVAS WORLDWIDE VALE, S.A. DE C.V. and its subsidiaries, parenting, affiliated and/or related companies will provide you with the necessary attention for the exercise of your ARCO rights and, in addition, will ensure the protection of your personal data within the organization.
· Name of the person in charge: Fernando Gonzalez Rodriguez
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 55527-97800
Address: Lago Zurich # 219, piso 1401 de la Torre Carso II, Col. Ampliación Granada, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México, C.P 11529
· Hours: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Having read the foregoing in full understating and consent of the ARCO rights and the means to protect them, I accept this comprehensive privacy notice in its entirety, without reservations and granting full consent to it.
All rights reserved.